The Niagara Knowledge Exchange (NKE) is a tool to support evidence-informed planning and Niagara-wide community innovations. Connect with the best and brightest people, ideas and resources to help you efficiently reach your goals.
The NKE provides relevant, reliable information and resources to support evidence-informed community action and is a trusted tool for:
- Accessing trusted, comprehensive Niagara-wide knowledge
- Being aware of the latest Niagara community news and information
- Interacting with Niagara-wide peers
- Contributing your expertise and perspective
The NKE is powered by Niagara Connects, a Niagara-wide network for collaboration, planning, learning, innovation and community action toward a stronger future for Niagara. Niagara Connects leads a culture of Niagara-focused evidence-informed planning that supports community action.
The goals of the NKE are to:
- Support the learning needs of people seeking relevant, reliable Niagara-focused evidence and data to enable planning that drives community action;
- Stimulate, support, and share innovations in Niagara; and,
- Build and strengthen collaboration between diverse community partners and citizens of Niagara.
The NKE accomplishes this by:
Monitoring key research findings, government and other publications and policies, innovations and projects related to Niagara development, influential stakeholders and change-makers, and media coverage concerning the Niagara-wide community.
Informing the work of people living and working in Niagara with the latest information to improve services and influence policy and practice
Exchanging current information about the Niagara-wide community, to enable evidence-informed decision-making.
Networking people and building relationships by identifying like-minded stakeholders across a range of topics and organizations.
Supporting Niagara community partners seeking an ongoing way to build their own knowledge and communications systems.
We deliver on these goals by offering you:
- A resource listing of Niagara-related publications
- A calendar of events
- A collection of Niagara-focused people and projects
- A community news blog
- The Niagara Connects newsletter
- Knowledge Broker services
- Online and in-person knowledge exchange events
- And much more!