Why is it critical to engage underrepresented youth in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)? How can we widen and increase the participation of girls, racialized youth, and young people from low-income and marginalized communities in STEM programs?
Join YouthREX for this engaging and interactive discussion about the importance of providing equal access to STEM opportunities, and how these opportunities can be designed to engage youth not typically represented in STEM fields.
Learn how participation in STEM can:
- support positive youth development
- facilitate mentorship
- address opportunity and achievement gaps
Guests for this critical discussion will include:
- Dr. Eugenia Duodu, CEO, Visions of Science Network for Learning
- Sheri Lynn Koscielski, Windsor Essex FIRST Robotics
- Doina Oncel, Founder/CEO, hEr VOLUTION, with Sanaa Syed, STEMing UP Participant
This webinar is hosted by YouthREX.