Do you find yourself working in partnership more and more? We can all benefit from simple ways to think through and navigate the complexities of partnership.
The 6 activities for dynamic and effective partnerships provide a simple framework that you and your partners can use to work well together. Over a series of three online events, you’ll have the opportunity to reflect, learn and share on partnership work.
Following each online event, you’ll have access to individual coaching from HC Link Consultants. Your partnership can also access tailored workshops and facilitated sessions in your community to help your partnership mobilize, set direction, and take action.
By the end of this series, participants will:
- Discover new strategies and activities to overcome common partnership challenges
- Access practical tools and resources to strengthen your knowledge and your partnerships
- Learn from the stories of others working in local partnerships across Ontario
- Recognize how to apply equity and inclusion principles to your partnership work
- Identify an action plan to move forward with your partnership efforts
This webinar is hosted by HC Link.