4343 Morrison St
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6Z9
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site and provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, what to do and where to eat.
This workshop offers an in depth orientation on TripAdvisor, teaching small business owners how to optimize their profile and manage their reputation effectively.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is TripAdvisor and what are the benefits of using it for your business?
- Step by step instruction on how to enroll in and/or enhance your TripAdvisor presence
- Demonstrate the TripAdvisor tools available to business owners, including a case study
- Step by step instruction on how to manage positive and negative reviews
- Connecting customers to your TripAdvisor interface
This workshop is ideal for small and medium sized tourism operators that are looking to grow their business online. Please bring a laptop with WIFI capabilities.
This workshop is hosted by the Niagara Falls Small Business Enterprise Centre.