Take Charge! is a free workshop for people with ongoing health conditions. Each workshop runs once a week for 2.5 hours, over 6 weeks. Expect to meet about ten new people in your workshop.
You must pre-register for the workshop.
Take Charge is not a cure but it can help you live a healthier life.
Would you like to:
- Feel more comfortable asking questions at your medical visits?
- Work on making healthier food choices?
- Take steps to become more active?
- Learn how to talk to your family and friends about your needs?
- Find new ways to manage your stress and your emotions?
- Talk to people who are going through similar challenges?
If you answered yes, then Take Charge! can help you to start to Take Control.
Sessions run each Tuesday beginning September 17, 2019 to October 22, 2019 from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
This workshop series is hosted by Portage Medical Family Health Team.