ATTCH is pleased to be offering another summer conference series based on request on July 15-19 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. This comprehensive conference will cover the following topics and allow you to take your trauma processing to a deeper level:
- Understanding the foundations (including neurological, social, physiological, and psychological implications of trauma and attachment dysregulation)
- Phase-based clinical applications to promote healing and integration of trauma and attachment dysregulation
- The importance of establishing boundaries, self-compassion, and healthy relationships
- Experiential review of trauma specific assessments
- Practical application of trauma processing activities
- Demonstration of trauma processing
- A variety of tools and skills to enhance your trauma treatment toolkit
- Experiential introduction to various biofeedback and neurofeedback tools used to treat trauma and calm the brain, mind, and body.
This series is hosted by ATTCH.