1003 Niagara St
Welland, ON L3C 1M5
Community Support Services of Niagara is hosting a free workshop for senior drivers, in partnership with the Ministry of Transportation and Bertie and Clinton Mutual Insurance.
By attending this presentation, attendees will learn about:
- Trends and statistics for older drivers
- The testing requirements for those 80 years and older
- The Over 70 At-fault Collision Program
- Signs of aging or medications as it relates to driving ability
- Driving tips and some more recent rules of the road.
All attendees will be entered to win a reflective t-shirt.