The Ontario Bike Summit is the premier cycling conference in Ontario. The summit provides a forum for cycling stakeholders to be inspired by best practices from across Ontario and beyond and to gain the practical skills necessary to act on that inspiration.
Learn from and network with professionals and volunteers from a diverse range of sectors, including: provincial and municipal government, grassroots advocacy, health, planning, engineering, tourism and more.
The theme for the 10th Annual Ontario Bike Summit is “Looking Back and Rolling Forward”. Programming will include:
- Keynote addresses from leading Canadian, US and International stakeholders presenting innovative and transformative perspectives of the quickly evolving cycling culture
- Welcoming remarks from members of the Queen’s Park All-Party Cycling Caucus
- Presentations and workshops addressing our summit theme focusing on Evaluation: finding the right metrics for your project; Bikes for All: Community Development, Equity and Access; Strategies & Plans: The role of Master Plans in building bicycle-friendly communities; Tourism & Economic Development: Next Steps; and, Innovation in Design: Learning from Pilot Projects
- An Open Space session, opening reception and evening social for delegate networking
- The 2018 Bicycle Friendly Community Awards & Wheels of Change Awards
- Summit registration fees include the 10th anniversary dinner on April 17th, and breakfast, lunch and refreshments (morning and afternoon), on April 18th. Individual dinner only tickets are also available.
- Pre-summit sessions (at a separate cost) include a Toronto Bike Ride and Tour and the ever popular Bicycle Friendly Communities seminar
This summit is hosted by Share the Road Cycling Coalition.