524 York Rd
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
The nuclear industry more broadly contributes to the Ontario economy by creating jobs, supporting a province-wide manufacturing supply chain, and providing baseload generation electricity. It is a more than $5 billion industry that also contributes to the healthcare, research and innovation sectors.
Join us to:
- Learn the contribution of Pickering and Darlington to Ontario’s energy system.
- Get high-level overview of the OCC’s 2018 economic impact analysis on Pickering.
- Identify broader supply chain benefits across the regional area of nuclear power.
- Jessica Polak, VP Niagara Operations, OPG
- Scott Berry, Senior Manager, Nuclear Corporate Relations & Communications, OPG
- Reid McKay, Economic Analyst, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
This event is hosted by the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce.