You face a lot of risks running your nonprofit and on the road of life. It’s important to protect the people and things that matter most. Insurance can be complex but ONN’s Nonprofit Insurance partners at HUB International are here to explain it all and advise you on the coverage that best fits your needs, making it easy for you to secure complete protection.
During this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- What are the risks facing nonprofits, particularly those that engage volunteers
- What insurance solutions and tools are available to mitigate those risks
- What are some common types of claims against nonprofit organizations
- How a standard Home and Auto policy isn’t always enough
- The importance of Excess Liability Insurance (Personal Umbrella Insurance)
- Group Home and Auto Insurance – how nonprofit employees can save
This webinar is hosted by the Ontario Nonprofit Network.