This event is a celebration of the Niagara region’s growing industrial sector and the firms that are contributing to the advancement of this important sector in Niagara.
This event is targeted towards those people and companies interested in what the industrial sector in Niagara has to offer. This may include the following:
- Companies interested in Niagara for expansion or location opportunities
- Companies looking to connect with the Niagara industrial supply chain
- Companies looking to connect with or promote service-based companies
- Political and other officials looking to connect with key stakeholders in Niagara’s industrial sector
- NIA members and other companies looking to connect with the Niagara industrial sector and related service providers and other stakeholder
Features of the day:
- Continental breakfast
- Business-to-business meetings
- Expo featuring over 50 booths
- Niagara-based business presentations
- Burger bar lunch
- Cocktail reception
- Dinner event with keynote speakers
This event is hosted by the Niagara Industrial Association.