18 Carnegie Ln
Grimsby, ON L3M 1Y1
Your clients trust you to help them with problems. But how can you help when they face a legal issue?
This free 3-hour workshop will:
- help you decide if there is a legal aspect to your client’s problem
- direct you to accurate and reliable sources of legal information
- explain the difference between legal information and legal advice
- help you make good referrals when your clients need legal advice
The workshop is designed for a wide variety of community workers, including:
- social workers and counsellors
- employment, settlement, and housing workers
- healthcare professionals
- library staff
NOTE: Please bring a charged laptop or tablet to the workshop.
This workshop is hosted by Community Legal Education Ontario.