This webinar is designed for Executive Directors, Managers/Supervisors, Senior Program and Finance Managers to learn the principles of financial resilience in times of change.
This session will introduce concepts and discuss the importance of:
- Assessing the organization’s level of preparedness for change and complexity
- Assessing the impact of any potential funding changes on the organization
- Making proactive strategic decisions about programs and services based on an integrated financial and strategic lens
- Understanding the true allocation of direct and indirect costs of programs
- Determining the organization and the programs are ‘resilient’ to changes in funding
- Ensuring proper financial reporting and oversight of the programs and the organization
Betty Ferreira is the founder and principal consultant of ReStructure Consulting. She has 25 years of experience in the not-for-profit sector, is a sought-after trainer and leading expert in not- for-profit finance. Betty developed the curriculum for Canada’s first-ever Not-for-Profit Finance Leadership Certificate program offered through CPA.
This webinar is hosted by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.