105 Princes' Blvd
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
9th Annual E-Mental Health Conference – Caring in a Digital World: Introducing Disruptive Change to Mental Health Care
This event is in collaboration with the the University of British Columbia (UBC), the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), University Health Network (UHN), and the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC).
Registration includes 2 workshops and breakfast and lunch both days.
- John Torous (Boston) The future of virtual mental health care – The North American Experience
- Ian Hickie (Sydney) The future of virtual mental health care – The Australian Experience
Workshop and session topics:
- Engaging Youth As Active Agents of Change For Mental Health Care
- Building Capacity for E-Mental Health: An Introduction Implementation Workshop
- If You Build It, Will They Change? Implementing Mobile Apps To Achieve Clinical Results
- Will My E-Mental Health Interventions Be Effective? A Practical Guide to Evaluation, Rapid
- Assessment and Awesome Analytics
- Is Change Coming?
- Evolving Learning and Practice for E-Mental Health
- Changing the System One Disruptive Technology at a Time
- Addressing the Need for Disruptive Change for Better Care
- Panel: Who is Going to Change the World?