Canada is facing unprecedented challenges with opiate and amphetamine addiction, housing instability, and mental health. How can public systems—such as policing, homelessness and health—respond strategically?
Join the Systems Planning Collective and a panel of experts as they discuss promising approaches for local responses.
- Alina Turner – CEO, HelpSeeker | University of Calgary, School of Public Policy
- Dale McFee – Chief of Police, Edmonton Police
- Susan McGee – CEO, Homeward Trust Edmonton
- Dan Breault – Manager, Community Safety and Well-Being, City of Toronto
- Marty Thomson – Manager, Social Development, City of Lethbridge
This webinar is hosted by the Systems Planning Collective.