August Education Session: Caring for Patients with Opioid Use Disorder in Hospital
Presented by Jenn Brasch, MD, FRCPC
Topics covered in this session:
- The challenge of a med/surg pt with opioid addiction
- Recognize symptoms of addiction, intoxication & withdrawal
- Info about methadone, buprenorphine & meds for withdrawal
- Accessing addiction care and opioid replacement therapy in hospital and community
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance for each Education Session that you attend.
- West 5th Campus – Tuesday, August 15th, 2-3p.m., Upper Auditorium
- West 5th Campus – Wednesday, August 16th, 12-1p.m., Upper Auditorium
- Charlton Campus – Tuesday, August 15th, 12-1p.m., Campbell Auditorium
- Charlton Campus – Wednesday, August 16th, 2-3p.m., Campbell Auditorium
These education sessions are hosted by the Concurrent Disorders Capacity Building Strategy.