As a progressive leader in your NFP, you are looking to make an impact for your organization. At the forum you will learn to embrace and harness the power of change to become stronger in the face of social, political and digital disruption. This year, CPA Canada has specifically tailored content for both charitable and not-for-profit organizations to speak to your unique needs as an organization. They will also provide updates in technical areas such as accounting standards, taxation and legal compliance to round off your skills as a senior leader.
Don’t miss Canada’s premier national not-for-profit event.
Can’t make it to Toronto? Attend the forum virtually from your desktop or tablet. Save $100 off registration and cut travel costs, without diminishing your access to expertise.
- navigating and embracing change
- key updates from the Accounting Standards Board
- compliance and tax updates
- harnessing the power of emerging technology and data
- presenting financial information to your board
- social enterprise
- succession planning
This event is hosted by CPA Canada.
The Non-Profit Leadership Certificate Program gives you the expertise to become a leader in your organization and your community.
The content for this specialized program is the result of a poll of over 600 non-profit professionals on their development needs. 100% of past participants have report career advancement (raise and/or promotion).
All seminars take place on the Brock University campus.
- May 9 (12-7pm)
- May 16 (4-7pm)
- May 23 (4-7pm)
- May 30 (4-7pm)
- June 6 (4-7pm)
- June 13 (4-7pm)
- June 20 (4-7pm)
- June 27 (12-7pm)
- Converting strategic thinking to actionable outcomes
- The role of influence as a core leadership skill in achieving consensus
- Finance for non-financial managers
- How to develop and use Key Performance Indicators
- Human resources management for non-HR managers
- Change management
- Coaching for performance
- Succession planning for organizational leaders
The program cost is $2,994 + HST. The cost to your organization could be as low as $499 + HST per participant with Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant funding. Grant application instructions can be provided.
Register before April 8th, 2018.
This program is hosted by the Centre for Innovation, Management and Enterprise Education (CIMEE) at Brock University.