Nonprofit organizations are not immune from potential claims from employees, board members, and volunteers relating to:
- Employment Practices (i.e. wrongful dismissal, employee discrimination);
- Fiduciary Liability (i.e. administration of employee benefits plan);
- Financial Mismanagement (i.e. board decisions that have adverse financial consequences).
What you’ll learn:
- What are the risks facing nonprofits, particularly those that engage volunteers?
- What insurance solutions and tools are available to mitigate those risks?
- What are some common types of claims against non-profit organizations?
This webinar is hosted by Charity Village.