The Golf Marathon for Hope is 12 hours of golf or 100 holes – whatever comes first! This event will be a true test of endurance, but a whole lot of fun! Grab 3 friends and enter your foursome for a full day of golf, for a great cause.
To participate, each foursome must raise a minimum of $2,000. For more information, registration package, and pledge sheet, please visit The Hope Centre’s website.
- Welcome gifts at registration
- Kickstart breakfast
- 100 holes of golf with cart (or 12 hours)
- Refills of golf balls and tees, as needed
- Lunch on the go, and snacks/drinks provided throughout the day
- Post-round buffet dinner and awards reception
100% of net proceeds support the Hope Centre.
This fundraiser is hosted by the Hope Centre.