The City of Thorold Age-Friendly Community invites you to Aging in Place: A Housing and Services Forum.
- 8:30 a.m.: Doors Open
- 8:55 a.m.: Greetings from Thorold Mayor Ted Luciani
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.: Housing for Older Canadians – Aging in Place and Accessible Design (CMHC – Arlene Etchen and Jamie Shipley)
- 10:00-10:15 a.m.: Break – Light Refreshments
- 10:15-10:45 a.m.: The Halton HomeShare Program (Heather Thompson)
- 10:45-11:00 a.m.: Thorold Non-Profit Housing – Proposed New Non-Profit Housing
- 11:00-11:30 a.m.: Affordable Housing for Seniors in Thorold and Niagara (Henry D’Angela)
- 11:30-12:15 p.m.: Services Helping Seniors Live at Home (Community Support Services of Niagara – Carrie-Lynne Sones)
- 12:15-1:00 p.m.: Social – Light Refreshments
Seating is limited. Please RSVP by signing up at the Thorold Seniors Centre or by email (email@example.com), indicating the number of attendees.
This forum is hosted by the City of Thorold Age-Friendly Community.