As a progressive leader in your NFP, you are looking to make an impact for your organization. At the forum you will learn to embrace and harness the power of change to become stronger in the face of social, political and digital disruption. This year, CPA Canada has specifically tailored content for both charitable and not-for-profit organizations to speak to your unique needs as an organization. They will also provide updates in technical areas such as accounting standards, taxation and legal compliance to round off your skills as a senior leader.
Don’t miss Canada’s premier national not-for-profit event.
Can’t make it to Toronto? Attend the forum virtually from your desktop or tablet. Save $100 off registration and cut travel costs, without diminishing your access to expertise.
- navigating and embracing change
- key updates from the Accounting Standards Board
- compliance and tax updates
- harnessing the power of emerging technology and data
- presenting financial information to your board
- social enterprise
- succession planning
This event is hosted by CPA Canada.
Niagara Research and Planning Council (operating as Niagara Connects) is seeking new Board Members. Niagara Connects is a Niagara-wide network for collaboration, planning, learning, innovation and community action toward a stronger future for Niagara.
Mission: “Generating knowledge that drives community action”.
- Community strengths, research, and evidence are linked in order to plan for a stronger Niagara
- Different interests are engaged to work together mobilizing for change; and
- Research and activities are guided by communities.
Applicants should be prepared to:
- Actively engage in supporting Niagara Connects’ mission and mandate within the community of Niagara
- Have some flexibility to attend Board and committee meetings during business hours
- Attend regularly-scheduled meetings of the Board
- Work diligently to complete Board-related activities and projects
- Participate on committees of the Board as appropriate
Click here for more information about Niagara Connects, application guidelines, and submission instructions.
Successful organizations are focused on results, and they articulate their desired objectives and outcomes in such a way as to ensure that the whole organization is pulling in the same direction.
Is your organization pulling at full strength? This free webinar will uncover the common pitfalls of ineffective strategic planning, how to reach a common view of what the future looks like, and methodologies on how to get there.
By attending this webinar you’ll gain:
- A practical understanding of the key components of a strategic plan
- Practice at developing outcomes that can be measured
- An understanding of measures and key performance indicators (KPIs)
This webinar is hosted by Charity Village.