The Non-Profit Leadership Certificate Program gives you the expertise to become a leader in your organization and your community.
The content for this specialized program is the result of a poll of over 600 non-profit professionals on their development needs. 100% of past participants have report career advancement (raise and/or promotion).
All seminars take place on the Brock University campus.
- May 9 (12-7pm)
- May 16 (4-7pm)
- May 23 (4-7pm)
- May 30 (4-7pm)
- June 6 (4-7pm)
- June 13 (4-7pm)
- June 20 (4-7pm)
- June 27 (12-7pm)
- Converting strategic thinking to actionable outcomes
- Finance for non-financial managers
- How to develop and use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to manage your organization’s success
- Change management
- Coaching for performance
- Succession planning for organizational leaders
- The role of influence as a core leadership skill in achieving consensus
- Human resources management for non-HR managers
The program cost is $2,994 + HST. The cost to your organization could be as low as $499 + HST per participant with Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant funding. Grant application instructions can be provided.
Register before April 8th, 2018.
This program is hosted by the Centre for Innovation, Management and Enterprise Education (CIMEE) at Brock University.