You are invited to a two-and-a-half hour workshop presented by the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) that focuses on OTF’s popular Capital Investment Stream.
If your organization is planning a project to improve your community space with a capital improvement (such as a renovation, new building, equipment purchase, etc.), then this workshop is for you!
This workshop will offer concrete ways to build an effective Capital project and a strong OTF application “from the ground up”.
The deadline for the Capital Investment Stream is October 25, 2017 at 5 p.m. ET, and if you plan on applying, be sure to register your organization with OTF by October 4, 2017 at 5 p.m. ET.
This workshop is hosted by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.
Niagara Community Foundation’s Community Grants Program focuses on finding ways to help individuals, families, organizations and communities prosper.
While Niagara is facing many challenges, we also have an opportunity to seek new and sustainable ways of addressing community issues and creating a more collaborative approach to meeting the challenges facing organizations and our community.
Grant Making Priorities:
- Addressing the issues/indicators in the Living in Niagara Report 2014, or,
- Assisting with the development and implementation of tools and resources that would contribute to an organization’s success; including professional and organizational development and training
This grant is provided by Niagara Community Foundation.
Tailored to fit a leadership development gap in the non-profit sector, this program provides you with the tools and information you need to successfully lead teams and organizations.
Content for this specialized certificate program is the result of polling over 600 non-profit organizations on their professional development needs.
Seminar topics include:
- Change management
- Coaching for performance
- Succession planning for organizational leaders
- The role of influence as a core leadership skill in achieving consensus
- Human resources management for non-HR managers
- Converting strategic thinking to actionable outcomes
- Finance for non-financial managers
- How to develop and use “Key Performance Indicators” (KPIs) to manage your organization’s success
Program cost is $2,994 + HST per participant. The cost to your organization could be as low as $499 per participant with the Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant.
This program is hosted by the Brock University Goodman School of Business.
New research into the area of program sustainability has shown that there are concrete steps you can take to increase the longevity of your programs. Although many organizations diligently develop a strategic plan, few seem to draft a formal sustainability plan.
In this engaging webinar you will learn what factors can increase the sustainability odds of your program and the benefits of developing a formal sustainability plan.
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- define four types of program sustainability
- state the factors that promote program sustainability
- list reasons for developing a formal program sustainability plan
This webinar is hosted by Charity Village.
Are you sending out sponsorship packages every week and hearing nothing back? Gold, Silver, Bronze doesn’t work… but what do you use instead? Simply throwing together a bunch of facts about your cause along with a chart with predefined levels is not going to cut it in the highly competitive sponsorship space.
Building a sponsorship deck is a process and it requires your organization to ask some tough questions. In this session, sponsorship expert Chris Baylis of The Sponsorship Collective will show you exactly what you need to do to build a business case that sponsors will want to read.
In this session you will learn:
- What every sponsorship package must have and what you should never include
- The end of Gold, Silver, Bronze and what to replace it with
- The importance of audience data and how to use it to attract sponsors
- How to engage your leadership and board of directors and get internal buy in
- Using sponsor feedback to build a sponsorship package and set up the sale
- Short cuts and time saving techniques for implementation
This webinar is hosted by Charity Village.