Are you sending out sponsorship packages every week and hearing nothing back? Gold, Silver, Bronze doesn’t work… but what do you use instead? Simply throwing together a bunch of facts about your cause along with a chart with predefined levels is not going to cut it in the highly competitive sponsorship space.
Building a sponsorship deck is a process and it requires your organization to ask some tough questions. In this session, sponsorship expert Chris Baylis of The Sponsorship Collective will show you exactly what you need to do to build a business case that sponsors will want to read.
In this session you will learn:
- What every sponsorship package must have and what you should never include
- The end of Gold, Silver, Bronze and what to replace it with
- The importance of audience data and how to use it to attract sponsors
- How to engage your leadership and board of directors and get internal buy in
- Using sponsor feedback to build a sponsorship package and set up the sale
- Short cuts and time saving techniques for implementation
This webinar is hosted by Charity Village.
CPA Ontario’s Not-For-Profit Conference is a one-day focused opportunity for financial leaders within or interested in the not-for-profit sector.
Offering delegates the opportunity to share best practices, learn new skills relevant to the industry, and network with their peers, this is not-for-profit conference you have been waiting for.
Opening Keynote Speaker: Richard Leblanc (Governance Advisor, Lawyer, Author, Public Speaker)
Keynote Speaker: Stephen Lewis (Humanitarian, Professor, Author)
This conference is hosted by CPA Ontario.