The Niagara Economic Summit is a premier leadership event focused on exploring Niagara’s economic future.
Hear from a diverse lineup of business and civic leaders helping to shape the future of Niagara.
Topics of focus include:
- The Next 150 Years — Transformational Change (Deepak Chopra, CEO, Canada Post)
- Accelerating Innovation for Jobs and Growth
- Energy in Ontario (Matt Brunette)
- International Trade in the Age of Uncertainty
This event is hosted by the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce.
The Centre for Innovation in Campus Mental Health’s Annual Conference is the meeting place for stakeholders in post-secondary mental health across Ontario and Canada. This annual event attracts over 200 participants, 20 exhibitors, and leaders in mental health from across the country. It offers over a dozen workshops featuring the best, promising and emerging practices in the sector.
This year’s theme, Innovation & Opportunities in Campus Mental Health, will focus on how post-secondary institutions can assess the need for, design, implement and evaluate campus-wide mental health strategies.
Conference streams will be structured around the key components for campus mental health strategy development:
- Institutional Structure: Organization, Planning and Policy
- Supportive, Inclusive Campus Climate and Environment
- Mental Health Awareness
- Community Capacity to Respond to Early Indications of Student Concern
- Self-Management Competencies and Coping Skills
- Accessible Mental Health Services
- Crisis Management
This conference is hosted by the Centre for Innovation in Campus Mental Health.
Are you ready for some thought-provoking conversations about advancing policy efforts for Ontario’s nonprofits? Nonprofit Driven will tap into the trends and issues, and explore opportunities and strategies to build toward a stronger sector.
What you can expect:
- Engage with top-notch speakers and sessions on approaches to strengthen nonprofit work – from the tactical to the visionary.
- Join strategic dialogues on key policy areas and sector trends and issues.
- Create new connections with leaders like you.
This event is hosted by the Ontario Nonprofit Network.
Join the Niagara Community Foundation for the 16th annual Niagara Leaders Breakfast, featuring the release of the Living in Niagara 2017 Report. This triennial report, prepared by Niagara Connects, weaves together data and knowledge to describe quality of life across 12 Living in Niagara Sectors.
During the breakfast, community leaders and Niagara Community Foundation grant recipients will share stories that highlight ways data sharing supports planning to build a stronger future for Niagara.
For information or tickets call 905-684-8688.
This event is hosted by the Niagara Community Foundation.
Shared Learning Local Hub sessions are being held in 5 areas across Niagara for front-line community service and outreach workers to:
- Connect for shared learning;
- Share ideas and best practice information to enable client success; and
- Strengthen relationships concerning clients’ access to services and benefits.
This hub session will be a potluck lunch.
To be part of this session, contact Mary Anne Feagan at email@example.com.