As the Canadian government develops a Social Innovation and Social Finance Strategy, there is an exciting opportunity around what the role of food will be. This webinar will explore socially innovative food programming in schools and hospitals and ask how food can make up a major part of the social innovation agenda. How can we leverage food programs to better address social issues?
Commissioned by Employment and Social Development Canada, this webinar will feed into the Social Innovation and Social Finance Strategy. Have your say!
In this webinar you will:
- Learn the basics of social innovation
- Hear ideas on how to build innovative programs to address complex social problems
- Provide your input on how the Canadian government can support innovative food programming
Are you ready for some thought-provoking conversations about advancing policy efforts for Ontario’s nonprofits? Nonprofit Driven will tap into the trends and issues, and explore opportunities and strategies to build toward a stronger sector.
What you can expect:
- Engage with top-notch speakers and sessions on approaches to strengthen nonprofit work – from the tactical to the visionary.
- Join strategic dialogues on key policy areas and sector trends and issues.
- Create new connections with leaders like you.
This event is hosted by the Ontario Nonprofit Network.