This webinar is part of the National Indigenous Cultural Safety Learning Series.
The national webinar series provides an opportunity to share knowledge; experiences and perspectives in support of collective efforts to strengthen Indigenous cultural safety in health and social services.
Presenters include: Dr. Marcia Anderson and Dr. Elizabeth McGibbon
This webinar is hosted by the Provincial Health Services Authority.
A community is only healthy when all of its members are valued, heard, involved, and engaged. Linking for Healthy Communities 2017 will explore how communities can work with EVERYONE to create communities healthy for EVERYONE.
HC Link’s conference will be a safe, open space for curiosity, self-reflection and conversation about how to work across difference to build more inclusive communities.
At this conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your understanding of equity, diversity, cultural humility, inclusion and allyship.
- Ask questions, reflect and learn in a safe space for open conversation.
- Learn to work across difference with diverse groups to advance your collective efforts.
- Gain practical strategies to build inclusive communities.
- Connect and share with conference participants from many sectors and from across Ontario.
This conference is hosted by HC Link.