What if your organization is faced with a workplace harassment complaint? Having a solid harassment investigation process is vital — or you and your organization run the risk of being sued. This free webinar, Five Things You Need to Know About Harassment Investigations, outlines everything you need to know to ensure your harassment investigation process meets current requirements.
Audience: This webinar will be of interest to HR managers, program managers, executives and nonprofit leaders.
In this one-hour webinar you will learn how to:
- Identify the latest legislation with regard to harassment investigations
- Understand your role as HR
- Take a proper complaint
- Ensure confidentiality
- See it as a good thing
This webinar is hosted by CharityVillage.
Niagara Connects is pleased to invite you to save the date to attend the 5th annual Canadian Open Data Summit (CODS), which will be held in Niagara Falls! The Summit is THE annual event bringing together open data leaders from across Canada, to share best practices and local experiences, learn from top international experts, and grow the community strategically and collaboratively.
Annually, the Canadian Open Data Summit draws a diverse range of individuals from:
- Private Sector
- Technology/Startup Community (including Civic Tech)
GREATER THAN THE SUM – A CELEBRATION OF COLLABORATION
2018 SUMMIT STREAMS INCLUDE:
- Easing Collaboration: Standards, Precedents, Mutuality
- Effective Collaboration: Impactful, Fruitful, Authentic
- Excellent Collaboration: Innovating, Trend-Setting, Thought-Provoking
Registration and event information coming soon!