Niagara Research and Planning Council (operating as Niagara Connects) is seeking new Board Members. Niagara Connects is a Niagara-wide network for collaboration, planning, learning, innovation and community action toward a stronger future for Niagara.
Mission: “Generating knowledge that drives community action”.
- Community strengths, research, and evidence are linked in order to plan for a stronger Niagara
- Different interests are engaged to work together mobilizing for change; and
- Research and activities are guided by communities.
Applicants should be prepared to:
- Actively engage in supporting Niagara Connects’ mission and mandate within the community of Niagara
- Have some flexibility to attend Board and committee meetings during business hours
- Attend regularly-scheduled meetings of the Board
- Work diligently to complete Board-related activities and projects
- Participate on committees of the Board as appropriate
Click here for more information about Niagara Connects, application guidelines, and submission instructions.
CONNECT 2018 is Canada’s national learning and technology conference.
CONNECT 2018 will create a unique opportunity for educators, administrators, and technology specialists to CONNECT and engage with peers from across Canada with the goal of exploring how technology can be used to enhance teaching and learning. With over 2000 educators and administrators, as well as technology industry leaders attending this year, you will have a unique and powerful opportunity to present your teaching methods and products; showcasing new, innovative, and critical thinking, teaching and learning.
This conference is hosted by the District School Board of Niagara.