Niagara Research and Planning Council (operating as Niagara Connects) is seeking new Board Members. Niagara Connects is a Niagara-wide network for collaboration, planning, learning, innovation and community action toward a stronger future for Niagara.
Mission: “Generating knowledge that drives community action”.
- Community strengths, research, and evidence are linked in order to plan for a stronger Niagara
- Different interests are engaged to work together mobilizing for change; and
- Research and activities are guided by communities.
Applicants should be prepared to:
- Actively engage in supporting Niagara Connects’ mission and mandate within the community of Niagara
- Have some flexibility to attend Board and committee meetings during business hours
- Attend regularly-scheduled meetings of the Board
- Work diligently to complete Board-related activities and projects
- Participate on committees of the Board as appropriate
Click here for more information about Niagara Connects, application guidelines, and submission instructions.